twitter




Thursday, June 17, 2010

People Please Edit or Rate My Song Lyrics, And Please Tell Me The Right Genre Please?

Guess My Age for the Lyrics and Please Rate and Edit it:



Girl I need you Day and Night



Lifes Not The Same Without You



Everything would go Alright



As Long as You were By My Side



We%26#039;ll always be more than friends



I need you here until the end



You will always Be in my heart



They will never be apart



Your Eyes have me lost (Lost)



Stealing my heart (Heart)



I have my fingers Crossed



You would take my last breath (Breath)



Your Eyes have me lost (Lost)



Stealing my heart (Heart)



I have my fingers Crossed



You would take my last breath (Breath)



You are just mine (Mine)



Others say im dishonest



Can I hold you for one last time



I swear I wont break a promise (Promise)



Now, I sit on the Phone



Asking for you to come back home



What do I gotta do



To start something new



Girl I need you, and its true



When I see You, My heart blows away



This is nothing new



I think About You All Day



People Please Edit or Rate My Song Lyrics, And Please Tell Me The Right Genre Please?

I%26#039;m not being funny when i say that, based on these lyrics, i would guess your age to be about 13 and the genre of music would be %26quot;boy band%26quot;. These lyrics are really quite generic and they don%26#039;t seem to reflect any real personal emotion on your part at all. The rhymes are all very common and old, and literally anyone could%26#039;ve written this. Sorry, just being honest.

1 comment:

  1. If you want to know if your lyrics are good find someone and read them one phrase of your lyrics and ask them if they know what you are trying to say. Next read them the next phrase and ask them if it works with the first phrase. You might want to tell them that it is a pome you are trying to write and not a song. It will be easier for them to give you an honest answer. Also try to read your lyrics to yourself as if it was the first time you read them. Would you like them if someone else wrote them.

    ReplyDelete