twitter




Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rate this!?

Rate 1 out of 10



1 is the worst



10 is the best



ever since the death of hip hop



all u rappers stopped



all u rappers froze



as i rose



to the number one spot



the new breath of hip hop



hear this and drop



i made your heart beat stop



cause i knew i was back to back with rap



and i aint goin back



i hate that life



money issues,bullying,fights if only i had that knife



kids treated me unfair



so bad that i aint even care



kanye sold more than 1 million copies he%26#039;s a millionaire



step in my shoes for a day



walk through LA



you%26#039;ll realize what hip hop has become today



songs like ay bay bay



make no sense today



i liked this girl



she never liked me back



what she meant to me was what i meant for rap



all i want is love fuc^ the money stacks



hip hop is a form of art



especially when it comes from your heart



and what u say is a reflection



this song is my invention



Rate this!?

Actually, not too shabby. I would have to hear the finished product to give an accurate rating, though. So far, I like.



Rate this!?

Dat wuz illllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll



Rate this!?

too much work. but at a glance it looks pretty good.



Rate this!?

erm...well



idk not all that great to be honest

No comments:

Post a Comment