twitter




Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rate 1 the wrost 5 the best of a loser am I?

I lost my first and second only friends in the world on the same month, I thought a person liked me turned out she liked her x boyfriend more and ripped my heart out the same month my x best friends dumped me!!! Tell me I%26#039;m a loser in rates of 1-5. I rate 5 for the biggest loser in the world!



Rate 1 the wrost 5 the best of a loser am I?

hey sweetie, you need to keep your head up. i once was a suicidal person cause i thought my life was bad. but things pick up. something will happen. just got to have patients. and ever since my baby i have lost all my best friends, and iv known them for 8 years. so just know your not the only person to go through hell. and you are needed. you helped me out.



Rate 1 the wrost 5 the best of a loser am I?

you are NOT a loser. you%26#039;ve had a run of bad luck is all. this kind of thing happens to everybody, try not to feel to bad about it. given time you will form new friendships and your feelings of being a %26quot;loser%26quot; will eventually fade. very few people keep the same friends through their whole life. people change, grow apart, find each other again or say goodbye forever. that%26#039;s just the way things are and you%26#039;re not a loser for having it happen to you.



Rate 1 the wrost 5 the best of a loser am I?

you aint a loser dude, just hard times, get used to it. THere are more hard times ahead, but the good times won%26#039;t be as good without the hard times.



Smile!



Rate 1 the wrost 5 the best of a loser am I?

The hardest person to love... is the one who doesn%26#039;t love himself.



Name one thing you like about yourself...



(even the color of your teeth, or the way your hair has a curl at the end, or the length of your fingers)



... then look in the mirror and tell yourself that specific nice thing about you. Do that every morning %26amp; every night. Find more things to like about yourself - no matter how silly. Then you will learn to like who you are, then people will like you again.



You must have lost your friends because there was a part of you that tried too hard to please them =( and in the process you lost yourself. Go find yourself again =) the beautiful part of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment