twitter




Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rate this song?

I am 11! Rate it from 1-10 and tell me what it needs to work on and etc! It has a hip-hop pop tune to it.



You broke what was left of me



You took my heart and hid it in your sleeve



I didn%26#039;t have time to flee



I felt as cold as ice



i thought you would be nice



but the promises you broke



filled me up with smoke



unable to know the way



should i stay here



and let this happen again



or should i leave now and see what is out there- ow



(Chorus) I feel broken, U have taken all my heart, u ripped me into shreds, I think u%26#039;ve lost ur head, is it true there is no more me and you? help me please, i don%26#039;t want to see, i want to believe that we can be but i know it%26#039;s not.



So i know that if i see you one more time



My heart will dissapeer



and i will be left with tears



oh baby



someone help me out here



i have such fears



no one to hold onto



no tightness



no warmth



Oh



chorus 2 times



END



do u like it?



Rate this song?

a 5 you said the same things twice



srry



Rate this song?

nahh!



Rate this song?

On a scale of 1 to 10, I%26#039;d probably give it a 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment