twitter




Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Please rate my yu-gi-oh deck 1-10?

Monsters: Black Stego, Man-Eater Bug, X-Head Cannon, Dark Blade, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Kuriboh, Mask of Darkness, Mystical Elf, Gravi-crush dragon, charcoal inpachi, chaos command magician, stone statue of the aztecs, goblin attack force, zolga, luster dragon, homunculus the alchemic being, oxygeddon, the dragon dwelling in the cave, skilled dark magician, and sea serpant warrior of darkness.



Spells: Lighting vortex, monster reborn, swords of revealing lights, malevolent nuzzler, hammer shot, heavy storm, mystical space typhoon, change of heart, pot of greed, and dian keto the cure master.



Traps: negate attack, dust tornado, michizure, compulsory evacuation device, altar for tribute, magic jammer, spellbinding circle, gift of the mystical elf, trap hole, and waboku. Rate 1-10 please!! and give information on what i should do to improve!! thanks



Please rate my yu-gi-oh deck 1-10?

4



You have no theme !!



Build your deck based on a theme please....



and next time don%26#039;t post your deck in a smarter way.....



Please rate my yu-gi-oh deck 1-10?

6



Please rate my yu-gi-oh deck 1-10?

10 its perfect



Please rate my yu-gi-oh deck 1-10?

zero



Please rate my yu-gi-oh deck 1-10?

honestly who plays yugio anymore sheesh



Please rate my yu-gi-oh deck 1-10?

not too good you need some more guys under 2000 attack to summon greater monsters... i say a 4



Please rate my yu-gi-oh deck 1-10?

It,s pretty awesome but could use more traps oh by the way 7



Please rate my yu-gi-oh deck 1-10?

perfect



Please rate my yu-gi-oh deck 1-10?

i give it a 3



Please rate my yu-gi-oh deck 1-10?

10 because you use your own style for this deck...



Please rate my yu-gi-oh deck 1-10?

i will give you a 6. you should take out mystucal elf and other 1800 atk . you should put more bend and go for dragons. like envoy of the end, darkness dragon, lord of d. , and flute of summoning dragon. thoses are totaly utimate combo. no traps can kill any dragon type as long as you have lord of d on the field



Please rate my yu-gi-oh deck 1-10?

4,you need more combos and cards that goes alike

No comments:

Post a Comment