twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rate this?

I am re-asking/ reposting this quesiton because I didn%26#039;t get a lot of responses last time. I am going to post one poem at a time.. so do you have any suggestions for this one? and... rate it on a scale of 1-10? thank you.



step carfully now



you can%26#039;t mend a forever broken heart



you show me how



but I was broken from the start



voices fading,



your touch dissolving,



my mind keeps revolving



around you.



no longer, I say.



but why should you have to pay?



Im sorry.



(this one kind of goes with the next one, I will post it in a new question though)



Rate this?

it is nice



but I am sure you know that P%26amp;S is mindless chatter and not many people will read it. I will make you a bet.



If you were to post a question asking say.....dog or cat you will get twice the response than your poems. It is sad but reality. If you take me up on the bet add me as a contact so I can see the results. it could actually be fun.



Good luck to you!



Rate this?

that is really really good. did you think of it onur own?? wow!



TEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Rate this?

Please stop!



Rate this?

I don%26#039;t know what you are really saying there! Are you apologizing for something you did.



Pay for what?



You lost me.



Don%26#039;t post again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...



Rate this?

i really like it! 10!!



Rate this?

WOW omgsh- it%26#039;s like it was written for me!! it%26#039;s exactly how i feel! how did you know!?!?



10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!



Rate this?

100000000000000000!!!!!! thatb is sooooo good! i wish i could do that!



Rate this?

It%26#039;s a good poem, but the topic is worn out. Have people forgotten that there is more then life than the opposite sex? (or the same one if you prefer)



But it still is a 9



Rate this?

omg i so love this it is sooo beautiful!!!!!



write more its awesome!



10!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Rate this?

1. i hate poetry just say what%26#039;s on your mind don%26#039;t dance around your thoughts and get all full of yourself K.I.S.S.



Rate this?

that was amazing!10!



Rate this?

sounds like my crushed heart... bravo!



Rate this?

oh my god its better than Robert Frost Edgar Allen Poe and even Dr.Susse put togter i give it a 10000000



its phenmonal better than a 10



Rate this?

9+....Real Good....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment