twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rate my yugioh deck. Help me improve my yugioh deck. Thankyou?

Im not very good at yugioh and only kinda just started and btw i aimed this at a spellcaster/dragon one.



Monsters:



Sorcerer of dark magic



Red eyes b. dragon



Blue-eyes white dragon



Harpie%26#039;s pet dragon



Magical marionette



Luster dragon #2



Dark magician



Hyozanryu



Ryu-ran



Ebon magician curran



Pixie knight



Spirit ryu



Koumori dragon



Kaiser sea horse x 2



Luster dragon



Lord of d.



Familier- possessed- eria



Element magician



Winged dragon, guardian of the fortress#1



Paladin of white dragon



Spells:



The inexperienced spy



White dragon ritual



Butterfly dragon-elma



Dark core



Monster reborn



Ookazi



Malevolent nuzzler



Change of heart



Toll



Malice dispersion



Morale boost



Traps:



Shadow spell



Cross counter



Mind haxorz



Fairy%26#039;s hand mirror



Just desserts



Staunch defender



Forced requisition



Burst breath



No mean answers or spam ones. Just ones on how i could improve this deck or what cards i should add and/or take out. Thanks. Also could you rate it out of 10? Thanks



Rate my yugioh deck. Help me improve my yugioh deck. Thankyou?

hi. this deck looks pretty good , i personaly like the theme of it. i suggest get some new dragon monsters someone that visits u soon mite trade u some



Rate my yugioh deck. Help me improve my yugioh deck. Thankyou?

hi there



take out ookazi for heavy storm



take out the hyozanryu because it%26#039;s not good 4 attack and u need to sacrifice 2 monsters which is kinda lame



replace the hyozanryu for a blue eyes white dragon



try and get a flute of summoning dragon because if yu equip it



to lord of d it means u can summon 2 any lvl dragons in yur hand without a sacrifice



and also try and get sages stone and dark magician girl



wen yu equip it to dark magician girl.I think from your hand u can summon dark magician.



AND if yur a dragon fan



GET ARMED DRAGONS LV3, LV5, LV7, LV1O AND A LVL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!



They are da best dragons so far.



And the rate right now is 6/10( good starter deck)



with the cards i told yu u should add and take out it will be a



8ish,9ish/10



Anyway good luck



Rate my yugioh deck. Help me improve my yugioh deck. Thankyou?

best spellcaster/dragon deck i can think of tryin to make would probs be blue eyes/dark magician deck ... but i think dark paladin (dark magician buster blader fusion) would be a better fusion to try and get if building a spellcaster fusion deck ... hope this helps



Rate my yugioh deck. Help me improve my yugioh deck. Thankyou?

well you have a pretty good deck. if you get the summoned skull and a polymerization card you can fuse the red eyes black dragon with the summoned skull and you have to get the moster thats the fused monster i forgot the name. also since you have the dark magicain get the magical hats card to use that on the dark magician to hide it from your opponet. but trust me im a good duelest i may be young but i know my way around duel monsters i may have lost a few duels but im a good duelest! ps. you might want to consider getting the exodia cards thats an undeafeatable monster!

No comments:

Post a Comment