twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rate this please?

I am re-asking/ reposting this quesiton because I didn%26#039;t get a lot of responses last time. I am going to post one poem at a time.. so do you have any suggestions for this one? and... rate it on a scale of 1-10? thank you.



step carfully now



you can%26#039;t mend a forever broken heart



you show me how



but I was broken from the start



voices fading,



your touch dissolving,



my mind keeps revolving



around you.



no longer, I say.



but why should you have to pay?



Im sorry.



(this one kind of goes with the next one, I will post it in a new question though)



Rate this please?

I like it ... i write poems like this all the time!



it shouldnt matter wat other ppl think of ur poem as long as u write them and like them!



So u have brownie points u must like it since u wrote it ... and ilike it!



FAN!



Rate this please?

Wow, I really like this poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment