twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Symptoms of a past heart attack?

About 4 years ago in %26#039;04, I thought I was having a heart attack but actually may have been angina. I had squeezing discomfort in my left arm and chest, but did not go to the hospital and let the symptoms go away which i should of went or have taken asprin from what i know now. It eventually did go away-id say 20-30 minutes later and from my memory didnt feel like I was going faint and didnt have a high pulse rate. It was weird cause when the episode happended I remembered walking to my car with my arm in pain but again didnt feel faint or dizzy and able to take the elevators down. Up to this day i still dont know what I had and have been worried about it since cause of heart damage that may have occurred. I recently went to the doctor and had an ekg done and the doc said heart rythym is normal and blood normal. If i did have a heart attack would I still have symptoms of any scarring or heart muscle damage. Ive had no attacks since and have been jogging and weightlifting regularly.



Symptoms of a past heart attack?

4 saal baad puchta hai baivkoof, woh to 2004 ki baat hai ab chodd use kya karna?



Symptoms of a past heart attack?

the EKG and blood test would have shown evidence of prior heart attacks if there were any.



Symptoms of a past heart attack?

I ended up in the hospital in 2004 and they said I had previously had a massive heart attack ( within 5 years). Long story very short the heart continues to try to work and work harder until it cannot anymore and you go into heart failure. It%26#039;s rough. My first bout in the hospital was 5 weeks.



EKG sounds good and blood work sounds good but I don%26#039;t know what he checked. My best and strongest advise is that you get an appointment with a Cardiologist tell him the story and get a full work up - stress test, blood work, echos etc...



Heart failure is fatal and you don%26#039;t want to go there. It is a slow, horrible death. Please get checked.



Symptoms of a past heart attack?

I%26#039;m a heart patient, ignore all the warning and the usual symptom that accompanied them. I ended up dying on the table, had six bypasses.



That was five years ago, all test are normal now. I would see a cardiologist if I were you. Your heart was telling you something. You may have clogged arteries, a leaky valve and a number of other things. You should have never ignored the warnings.



Symptoms of a past heart attack?

why didnt you ask your doctor couldnt it be that you are a hypochondriac?

No comments:

Post a Comment