twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rate this FULL Song. 1-10.?

Hey Iwantyou to rate my song 1-10. 10 being the best. Here it is:



Now how do i start, This rap is my art



My lyrics are flowing and they come from the heart. Icame to this world the same way as others.



I came straight from my mother.



Don%26#039;t be hating, cause i dont persuade satin.



Yeah yeah this is ya boy CJ bringing it to ya.



This song is how it all came to be as if you were me. If you don%26#039;t like it then you are a rat and I defiantly aint god damn down wit dat.



This girl named Taylor was my first kiss.



I was so nervous I nearly missed.



I did stupid stuff when i was little.



Some even sent me into a **** hole.



As i progress in this life I%26#039;m always looking for someone to be my wife.



I%26#039;m into school cause because it can actually be cool.



When I get homework, I just wanna kill someone with a fork.



I get good grades most of the time, but one of these days Its gonna be ruined my a stupid crime.



My life hasnt gone too far yet, but I%26#039;m always ready and always set.



Rate It



Rate this FULL Song. 1-10.?

7....because it%26#039;s got a good flow to it, but it seems like you could add a stanza or two to bring more coherency to it. It also might help if you recorded yourself and linked to it so people could hear you... :D



Rate this FULL Song. 1-10.?

3



Rate this FULL Song. 1-10.?

no offence but it sucks i give it a 1 it is dumb no offence



Rate this FULL Song. 1-10.?

you know you used aline from nickelbacks song photograph where you kissed your girl and nearly missed other then that its very good



Rate this FULL Song. 1-10.?

i think it is a 7 good but kinda a fast ending



Rate this FULL Song. 1-10.?

It kinda stops flowing at the end. It gets really random. 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment